1. As is well known, the election slogans reflect the essence of the party program, which they put to voters. Therefore, could you please list the main slogans under which UzLiDeP candidates going to the elections in representative bodies?
1. UzLiDeP entered into the election campaign, has become over the years an active participant in the ongoing democratic reforms. UzLiDeP goes to the election under the following slogans, the implementation of which has become for the party the orientations in the medium term, specifically:
- Our goal is the inviolability of property, the freedom of the individual, the formation of a strong civil society!
-The middle class of owners is the social stratum which is most interested in peace and stability!
- Our most important task is opening entrepreneurial opportunities!
-We are responsible for protecting the interests of the owners!
-Our main goal is the development of entrepreneurship, small businesses and farmers' movement!
-We are supporters the formation of the most-favorable business climate!
-We are responsible for the sequence and pace of economic reforms!
-Increasing the country's economic strength is our main goal!
- A strong middle class is the guarantor of the country's prosperity!
-We are supporters of increasing the export potential of Uzbekistan!
- The small business and entrepreneurship - a factor of economic progress!
-The economic progresses are the real wealth of the people!
- Entrepreneurship - the guarantor of employment!
These slogans come from the interests and needs of the UzLiDeP electorate - the middle class owners, entrepreneurs and business people, farmers, small business and services.
The Farmer's Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Independent institute for monitoring the formation of civil society
The Center for supporting business and farming
The National Association of non-governmental non-commercial organizations of Uzbekistan
Chamber of commerce and industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan