HEALTHY FAMILY IS A STRONG FAMILY
The objectives of the project are:
-Increasing the social and political participation of women, to increase their spiritual potential;
-Promotion the social protection of motherhood and childhood, provision of life expectation, healthy national gene pool;
-Formation and propagation of a healthy lifestyle;
-Theoretical and practical to promote a health literacy and culture among women;
-More involvement of girls in the faraway regions to the sport;
-Support of women trainers and increase their ranks;
-Holding the awareness company among women to prevent of harmful vices (crime, alcoholism, drug addiction, smoking, etc.);
-Prevention of negative effects of early marriage and kinship.
Task of the project:
-Conducting the awareness company among women;
-Development and implementation of aimed actions to prevent the spread of harmful vices among women;
-Organization the active social control to prevent of negative effects of early marriage and kinship;
-Enrichment of the spiritual world of women, the formation of the modern woman thinking;
-Involving the rural girls to sports stimulated the work of training women trainers and full supports their activities;
-Medical and social assistance to women addict to drugs;
- Conduct analysis the dates are revealed in the projects by UzLiDeP and experts, development of specific proposals and recommendations, for futher transmission them through their representation in the fraction UzLiDeP to relevant ministries and departments.
- "The negative effects of early marriage and kinship, ways to prevent";
- «The results and tasks of further strengthening and development of the family institution in the country"; (1998 "Year of the Family" - 2012 "The Year of a strong family.")
- The role and importance of the mahalla in the material and moral support of young families ";
- The book "Uzbekistan on the threshold of independence” is an important source for studding of history of independence;
- «The conditions created in the country in the way of raising a healthy generation, issues of their effective use: progress and next tasks";
- "Scientific and practical issues of professional guidance in bringing a harmoniously developed generation"; (the Republican scientific-practical Conference).
- Cooperation with families, schools and communities are in the fight against socially dangerous and harmful vices (drug addiction, alcoholism, smoking, AIDS) ";
- Social -economic importance and the need to involve graduates of higher and secondary specialized educational institutions in business activity";
- •«intellectual, spiritual and moral level of the family is the duty and responsibility of society";
- «Contributing to raising the intellectual potential of society, the growth of its spiritual and moral level is the duty of every family";
- "Family is a strong factor in the further development of the spiritual foundations, maintaining the national values.
-the project is implemented in cooperation of the Executive Committee of the Political Council and regional party organizations UzLiDeP, faction in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Women's Committee of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan Charity Foundation "Mahalla" Republican Scientific and practical center "Oila ";
-in the framework of the project the round tables and practical dialogues will be held by the use of new educational technologies and interactive methods in the form of lectures, discussions, with the participation of representatives from medical professionals,psychologists, counsellors and elders experienced mahall.
The main partners of the project:
-UzLiDeP faction in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan,
The Women's Committee of Uzbekistan,
Charitable Fund of Uzbekistan "Mahalla"
Republican Scientific and Practical Centre "Oila."
Date and place of the project:
The Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and Tashkent city permanently.
Expected results of the project:
-Will be implemented goals and objectives outlined in the programs and election platform UzLiDeP;
-Increase the socio-political activity of women in regions of the country;
-Raise medical awareness among women;
Will be prevented, early marriage and kinship;
-Will be held sports competitions among women in the field;
-Further improved the quality of health care.
MY PLACE IN THE PARLIAMENT
The objectives of the project are:
The involvement of youth in the processes of building the country's democratic state and a strong civil society, including in the agenda of the meetings in the parliamentary groups of issues relating to the problems of youth, the implementation of Party tasks under the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan forwarded in the report, “Concept of further deepening democratic reforms and establishing civil society in the country”.
The object of the project: UzLiDeP electorate –youth.
Tasks of the project:
- Creation of a system to obtain proposals from youth, working on draft laws in the sphere of youth policy and promote deep study of passed laws.
- Further improvement of legal knowledge of youth and promoting the growth of their intellectual potential.
- Preparation of modern-minded, educated, motivated young generation seeking to find its rightful place in society, the formation of its legal culture.
- Ensure the future competitiveness of party ideas and programs to find and implement the most effective ways to achieve our goals in a multi-party system.
In accordance with the plan of activities of the Project is carried out in each region for the period from March to December in the form of "round tables", seminars, trainings, conferences and meetings.
In 2014, according the plan is scheduled to involve in the project more than 20,000 young people.
The expected results of the project:
- The tasks outlined in the pre-election platform of the party will be introduced in life.
- Will be formed the promising young cadres in the party.
- The youth will form the spirit of legislative initiative.
- Practical proposals to solve of youth problems in the regions will be developed.
- The effectiveness of cooperation between groups "Youth Wing" and deputy groups will be risen.
- Will be established the system of receipt the proposals from youth in the field of youth policy.
The results of the project:
The project served in the implementation of the tasks set out in the pre-election platform of the party, to develop concrete proposals to address the problems of life of young people in the regions of the country, as well as the achievement of effective cooperation between the groups "Youth Wing" and Deputy Groups. Within the project held 480 meetings of the Senate members and Deputies of the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis, members of regional (city) district Council with youth.19 of them held in Republican level, 97 – in regional level, 364 - at the district level. They have established a system of youth regarding the proposals of draft laws in the sphere of youth policy.
More than 27 thousand boys and girls have participated in the Project during the period of 2010-2013.
For young people!
It is very convenient opportunity for you to establish a family business based on personal subsidiary, Dekhkan farming and in almost all sectors of agriculture (livestock, poultry, fish farming, bee keeping, horticulture, melons, greenhouses, growing seedlings, seed, etc.) or for further expand your business in the chosen activity!
• The project will be fully supported by people wishing to start a business in the area of family business, an individual approach will be given them.
• The project will contribute to improving the legal, economic, socio-political knowledge and skills related to activities in the area of family business (writing a business plan, the organization of family business, the efficient use of available benefits and preferences).
For every family!
• The participants involved in the project and successfully defended their business plans, will receive a bank certificate for financing their business plan.
• In aim to promote successful entrepreneurship, providing them practical assistance, instructions and recommendations, the experienced entrepreneurs, farmers from UzlideP, as well as members of the parliamentary groups of the Party in local councils people's Deputies will render different assistance to them.
It is not all, if you have a specific and serious goal, then you can use and other benefits and opportunities!
Participate in the project "Well-founded family" and multiply your property, because wealthy family is the creators of well-maintained and prosperous society!
For more information, please contact the central, provincial, district (city) and primary organizations of UzLiDeP!
FROM FAMILY BUSINESS-TO A STRONG FAMILY
I. The objectives of the project:
- Further strengthening of social and political participation of women;
- The formation of women's entrepreneurial skills and competencies;
- The development of family business through wide involvement of women in small business and entrepreneurship, in particular, family businesses, crafts, home-based work;
- Increasing the legal awareness among women and teaching them the proper organization of its business activities;
- Enhancing the participation of rural women in the socio-economic life of society.
II. Project Tasks:
- Ensuring the execution of the tasks set out in government programs “Year of development and improvement of villages in Uzbekistan”, "Year of small business and entrepreneurship" and "Year of the Family";
- The development of the legal framework in the family business;
- Improvement of law enforcement in the regions;
- Study and promotion of domestic and foreign experience in the development of family businesses;
- Organization of training seminars, competitions, exhibitions and sales of goods and services;
- Conducting the informational- awareness company, aimed to the organization and development family business among women.
III. Project Title:
- The development of family business: a case study and promotion of domestic and foreign experience.
- Issues of legal streamlining in family businesses;
- Writing a business plan and feasibility study;
- Laws and regulations of business activities: familiarization and training to work with them.
IV. The object of the project:
- Women who intend to start their own business;
- Women entrepreneurs at the stage of business development.
V. Project implementation:
5.1. Within the project for women who intend to establish their own business, will be organized the training seminars in three stages - April and May - in the district (city) level, June and July - in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Tashkent city and regions, in August – the final republican level.
Training workshops will conduct using new educational technologies and interactive methods in the form of lectures and discussions.
The training seminars for women, who well mastered the necessary knowledge and skills to develop and successfully defended its business plan, will be provided practical assistance in obtaining bank loans (will be awarded certificates for credit).
5.2. After each stage the training workshop will be organized the exhibition and sale of goods and services of businesses in order to develop business in the following terms will be held:
- In last ten days of May the district (city) level;
- In last ten days of July the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and Tashkent city level;
- In last ten days of August the Republican level.
During these activities, with participation well known and regional entrepreneurs, business people and managers who have been successful in their respective fields, will be organized master classes.
5.3. In October – November conduct monitoring implementation of the project work.
5.4. In December, with the participation of partners and project participants hold a final press conference or briefing.
VII. List of the main partners of the project:
- Faction of UzLiDeP in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the republic of Uzbekistan;
- The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Business Women's Association of Uzbekistan "Tadbirkor ayol";
- "Halk bank", the National Bank for Foreign Economic Activities, "Qishloq Qurilish bank", "Uzpromstroybank", "Aloqabank".
VIII. Partners of the project realization:
- The Women's Committee;
- National Association of NGOs of Uzbekistan;
- Independent Institute for monitoring the formation of civil society.
X. The expected results of the project:
- The UzLiDeP goals and objectives outlined in the programs and per-election platform of UzLiDeP will be implemented;
- In the regions will be Increased the socio-political activity of women;
- The economic and legal knowledge of women will be increased, in particular, they will get skills with existing laws and legal acts;
- Participants will gain experience to develop their business plans independently and its protection;
- To participants will be rendered assist in obtaining loans from commercial banks;
- More new workplaces will be organized;
- The ranks of women entrepreneurs will expand as well as with other business entities will be established contacts;
- In project areas will be organized exhibitions, sale of goods and services;
- Domestic and foreign experience, advanced activities of women entrepreneurs, farmers will be popularized;
- To women entrepreneurs will be rendered assist in organizing exhibition of their products abroad.
TO BUSINESS WITH DIPLOMA
To enhance the youth's interest in entrepreneurship, assistance job placement for the graduates of higher and secondary specialized educational institutions, increase their involvement in the sphere of small business and entrepreneurship, the implementation of the party initiatives to find job placement for college graduate in farming, involve them to the ranks of the party electorate the enterprising young people, and to enforce Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On additional measures for involving of graduates of the educational institutions in the entrepreneurial activity".
The object of the contest: The representatives of the electorate UzLiDeP – youth, entrepreneurs.
Project Tasks “To business with diploma”:
- Organization of training seminar to improve the political, legal and socio-economic knowledge of youth, enrich their knowledge and capacity in the field of entrepreneurship.
- To increase the knowledge and skills of young people in the communities, regions, and cities in the field of entrepreneurship, providing them with information about the business plans, develop long-term projects;
- Support the young people who interested in entrepreneurship, promoting their knowledge obtained during the seminar trainings in practice;
- To promote the graduates with modern knowledge and experience in the small business and entrepreneurship;
- Assistance to participants of training seminars in obtaining a credit of commercial banks for starting activities in the small business, family business and formation of the initial capital.
Procedure for implementing the project "To business with diploma"
The project is implemented in the form of seminars and during of it the participants are trained on the based new educational technologies interactive services, lectures, discussions by the qualified specialists of economy, experienced entrepreneurs and farmers, bankers and other specialists.
Terms of project implementation "To business with diploma":
The project is implemented in two stages of 3 day training seminars. In March-April 2014 is conducted the district (city) stage, in May - the regional stage. The selected participants upon completion are awarded by commercial banks with special certificates for preferential microcredit.
Expected results of the project "To business with diploma":
- will be further execution The Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 28 July 2010 № 4232 «Оn additional measures for involving graduates of educational institutions in entrepreneurial activity ;
- through the implementation of the project will be made a significant contribution to addressing issues of youth employment in the field, through entrepreneurship will be promoted youth gaining their rightful place in society;
- by supporting innovative initiatives will be widely attracted in the business sphere boys and girls with skills of entrepreneurship and business skills, they will be assisted in establishing their own business;
- will be studied problems in the development of entrepreneurship, to develop appropriate recommendations will be made appropriate changes and amendments to the existing laws and regulations;
- in the training seminars the media will be widely publicized the experience of young entrepreneurs who reaches a high efficiency in the country;
- will expand the ranks of the party from the active and enterprising young people with the businesses skills has been actively involved in the transformations in society, will be expanded staff reserve of the party;
- in 2014 will be achieved increase business knowledge about two thousand graduates of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The results of the project "To business with diploma":
Implemented steps to realize the tasks of making a contribution to the education of their own thinking, able to compete with their foreign counterparts of the younger generation, the promotion of employment of graduates of higher educational institutions, professional colleges and academic lyceums, formation of their entrepreneurial skills. Developed specific proposals for the implementation of innovative projects in the economy and youth initiatives. Created new jobs to young people, self-employed by providing microfinance services.
Measures were taken to achieve the objectives with a view to making a worthy contribution to the education of their own thinking, able to compete with their foreign peers younger generation, promotion of employment of graduates of higher educational institutions, professional colleges and academic lyceums, formation of their entrepreneurial skills. Developed specific proposals for the implementation of innovative projects in the economy and youth initiatives. By providing microfinance services to young people, self-employed, create new jobs. Assistance was provided to wide involvement graduates in the field of small business and entrepreneurship.
Achieved by growing ranks of the party electorate by young entrepreneurs.
The 6000 graduates of professional colleges and universities participated in the Project UzLiDeP "To business with diploma" were increased their knowledge in entrepreneurship. In the period 2009-2013 of 2806 participants received 13 billion and 159 million 300 thousand sums preferential loans from commercial banks, as a result they are engaged in business activities. They created more than 6,000 workplaces.
Also in 2013 within the project in the Samarkand region 101, in the Bukhara region - 90, in the Fergana region - 135, in Navoi region - 80 in Kashkadarya region - 80 graduates received loans from commercial banks.
CONTEST ON THE "ENTREPRENEUR STUDENT" SCHOLARSHIP
The purpose of the contest:
The ensure to grow interest of young people to entrepreneurship, the creation of economic and legal conditions for the organization of their own business, improving socio-political activity of young people, support their aspirations, the search path of the country's future, active participation in public affairs.
The object of the contest: UzLiDeP electorate - young entrepreneurs.
Conditions of the contest:
- The level of development of entrepreneurial skills;
- Knowledge in the use of modern information and communication technologies, internet services, national and international information and library collections;
- Innovative projects developed in manufacturing, service delivery, service and development of the agricultural sector;
- Recipient of a scholarship has to be excellent pupil, actively participate in the activities of the party, have a good behavior, leadership skills, able to work with young people;
- The knowledge of development of national and liberal-democratic ideas.
Stages and dates of the contest:
The first is a district and city stage runs from April 15 to May 15, 2014.
The second is the regional stage-from 10 May to June 15, 2014.
The third is Final republican stage in August 2014.
The results of the contest:
To young entrepreneurs and business people rendered assistance in strengthening their modern economic knowledge, in creation in their minds a sense of true owner. In addition, their legal, social and economic knowledge level has significantly risen. Also have been realized the important tasks of the Party in issues of organizing of business incubators, innovation centers, schools, businesses, seminars and training courses
In accordance by analytical results of the contest: in 2012 in contest were attended about 8,000 young people, in 2013 - 10 000. In the period of 2004-2013 years were attended over 30,000 students of academic lyceums and professional colleges. Of these, 248 boys and girls were granted the special scholarships. Over the past period more than 5,000 boys and girls who participated in the Project, are currently engaged in business and in farming activities.