The objectives of the project are:
- The continuous learning in the system procedure "a number of obstacles to the development of small business and entrepreneurship, restricting the freedom of entrepreneurship ..." to develop the concrete proposals and initiatives that serve the formation of a clear position UzLiDeP to further prevent it;
- To promote the full expression of the interests of the UzLiDeP electorate in the process of consideration legislative acts in entrepreneurs sphere;
- The increase of the efficiency of legislative activity of UzLiDeP Faction in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- To conduct of system monitoring and the maintenance of public control over further development of a favorable business environment in all regions of country, in particular, to organize analytical work under the parliamentary inquiries in the frame of the project;
- Improvement of the existing legislative framework in the area of development enterprise, as well as a collect, summarize and analyze of the proposals and recommendations to address the problems in the practical application of the laws and regulations.
-Will be implemented goals and objectives outlined in the programs and per- election platform of UzLiDeP;
- Will provide practical support to the organization of parliamentary inquiries and analytical work on the acute issues, raised for further development activities of small business and entrepreneurship;
- Existing laws and regulations in the relevant areas will be revised as well as practical suggestions and recommendations will be developed for making changes and additions to the existing legislation and the adoption of new legislation;
- The efficiency of work with the party's electorate will be increased;
- The practical proposals and initiatives that address the formation of a clear position UzLiDeP for further development of small business and entrepreneurship will be further developed.
The 207 practical dialogues with participation of 30 500 members of UzLiDeP electorate, including leading scientists and experts, deputies, where they discussed the most pressing issues of entrepreneurship were held within the project.
They offered 755 practical suggestions to prevent problems hindering the development of entrepreneurship and farming movement.
UzLiDeP summarized and presented these proposals to the Faction in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis.